LTV Numbers operates the ltvnumbers.com website, which provides the service.
This page is used to inform website visitors regarding our policies with the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information if anyone decided to use our Service, the LTV Numbers website.
Information Collection and Use
For a better experience while using our Service, we may require you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information, including but not limited to your name, phone number, and postal address. The information that we collect will be used to contact or identify you.
We use your personal information to carry out the obligations arising from providing and improving the Service. This section describes the types and categories of personal information we may collect, and how we may use that information.
Information you provide us directly
We collect personal information that you provide when you sign up, enter your information into online forms, or otherwise use the Site and the Services. We use this personal information in a variety of ways, and this personal information includes the following:
- When you create an account on the Service we collect your first name, last name, and email address;
- When you order or use the Services, we will collect the information necessary to complete billing transactions, including your first name, last name, credit card information, and a billing address, which may be your personal address or the address of the company you are associated with;
- There may be times where certain features and functionality of the Service are invite-only, and as a result, we may collect your first name, last name, email address, the URL of your company or entity you are associated with, and a mobile phone number we may send scheduling reminders to. We may also collect the email addresses of contacts associated with you that you would like to include in these invitations.
- If you sign up for our mailing lists, provide feedback, or otherwise communicate with us, we may collect contact and business information from you, such as your first and last name, e-mail address, mailing address, one or more phone numbers and the company name with which you are associated with;
- We also collect other types of personal information that you provide to us voluntarily, such as if you contact us via the Site or Service regarding customer support or if you ask other questions regarding the Services.
Collection and Processing of Sensitive Information
The Service does not collect or process ‘sensitive information’ defined as data consisting of racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, or trade union membership, genetic data, biometric data, data concerning health or data concerning a natural person’s sex life or sexual orientation. As such, you should not provide any such information as part of your user profile, as part of any correspondence, or by any other means with your use of the Service.
Rights to access
If you have a user account and profile on our Service, you have the ability to access and update many categories of personal information that you provide to us by logging in to your account and accessing your account settings. If you wish to access or amend any other personal information we hold about you, you may contact us at email@example.com. If you request that we delete your account with our Service, we will do so within a reasonable period of time, but we may need to retain some of your personal information in order to satisfy our legal obligations, or where we reasonably believe that we have a legitimate reason to do so.
Please be aware that if you opt-out of receiving marketing email from us, it may take up to ten business days for us to process your opt-out request, and you may receive marketing email from us during that period. Additionally, even after you opt-out from receiving marketing messages from us, you will continue to receive administrative and transactional messages from us regarding your use of the Service.
When We Share Personal Information
- Service Providers. We may disclose personal information to third-party service providers (e.g., web hosting providers and other SaaS providers) that assist us in our work. We limit the personal information provided to these service providers to that which is reasonably necessary for them to perform their functions, and we require them to agree to maintain the confidentiality of such personal information.
- Business Transfers. Information about our users, including personal information, may be disclosed and otherwise transferred to an acquirer, successor or assignee as part of any merger, acquisition, debt financing, sale of company assets, or similar transaction, as well as in the event of an insolvency, bankruptcy, or receivership in which personal information is transferred to one or more third parties as one of our business assets.
- To Protect our Interests. We also disclose personal information if we believe that doing so is legally required, or is in our interest to protect our property or other legal rights (including, but not limited to, enforcement of our agreements), or the rights or property of others, or otherwise to help protect the safety or security of our Service and other users of the Service.
- To Comply with the Law: We may also disclose personal information in response to lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements.
How Long We Keep Your Personal Information For
Aggregated and anonymized data that no longer identifies the user of the Service is maintained for the purposes necessary to provide the Service.
We want to inform you that whenever you visit our Service, we collect information that your browser sends to us that is called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser version, pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, and other statistics.
Cookies are files with small amount of data that is commonly used an anonymous unique identifier. These are sent to your browser from the website that you visit and are stored on your computer’s hard drive.
Our website uses these “cookies” to collection information and to improve our Service. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies, and know when a cookie is being sent to your computer. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
We may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
- To facilitate our Service;
- To provide the Service on our behalf;
- To perform Service-related services; or
- To assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
We want to inform our Service users that these third parties have access to your Personal Information. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links to Other Sites
Our Services do not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personal identifiable information from children under 13. In the case we discover that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we will be able to do necessary actions.